Saturday 10 October 2020

Kruger National Park, Talamati : Lockdown Day 195 - Wednesday 7 October

We have been at Talamati Bush Camp since Saturday and there's no data or phone signal at all. A good time to wean myself off Social Media a bit. We are sitting in the car by a lion kill and get a bit of a connection every now and then. As SA opens up and we venture beyond Limpopo Province and the greater Kruger area for the first time since March, I am going to post less often, maybe twice a week. My friend Ranji has been painting some of my pictures from my lockdown posts; here's her young elephant! And as we move on I just had to share this awesome roadtripping picture from Ann. It just makes me want to get going with all my adventures again. And I just love buff Vincent in the black tee shirt!

No comments:

Moving to a new blog for now..gailandneil2.blogspot.com

  This Travelling Life...the story continues...it seems that after 14 years and over 780 posts this blog has reached full capaci...