Monday 21 June 2021

Zebula and Joburg

Friday 4 June to Tuesday 15 June
Lockdown Day 435 to 446

What a treat to end an epic 6 week camping Safari at Zebula. Tracey, Robyn, Denise and Steve joined us too. The chilly weather shocked us a bit after so many weeks of balmy sunshine and mild, clear evenings.
I did manage to sort out everything in the caravan and the cruiser and get the laundry done.
On Wednesday 9th, we returned to Johannesburg for a week with the family, vehicle services, banking and admin, shopping and planning and booking the next trip. Tracy and I painted rocks and Neil set up a Facebook page called "Tracy Travel Rocks." I am going leave them around on my travels and I hope those who find them will check in on the page.

No comments:

Moving to a new blog for now..gailandneil2.blogspot.com

  This Travelling Life...the story continues...it seems that after 14 years and over 780 posts this blog has reached full capaci...