Friday 14 February 2014

Ngwenya

In late November we swapped a timeshare for a week at Ngwenya at Kruger Park. Carol, Jane and Tracey joined us. It's a marvellous place and we were lucky to get a riverside chalet on hippo bend. We saw ellies and rhino from our balcony almost every day.We drove into the park most days and saw plenty of birds and animals. I got the Roberts Birds of Southern Africa App for my tablet as a birthday gift, which was fabulous. I even found time to update my lifelist. It will be sad to leave my old, signed copy of Newmans at home now after about 20 years of trusty service in the bush and beyond.



No comments:

Moving to a new blog for now..gailandneil2.blogspot.com

  This Travelling Life...the story continues...it seems that after 14 years and over 780 posts this blog has reached full capaci...