Thursday 21 May 2015

All I ever needed to know about life, I learnt from travelling

"Get out of that classroom and off that Ipad and travel the world." That's about the only advice I can give your kids about life, so you may want to keep them away from me! Or Not!
When we were in Phuket we visited the Big Buddah up on the hill outside Chalong and in the carpark of all places ( I didn't even have to meet a monk ) I found the sign that summed up almost everything you need to know about being happy. It's my life on a billboard!
Gail's Interpretation
A lot of good weather, good friends and good food and wine.
A little healthy exercise and plenty of leisure time.
Not worrying about image or the material stuff.
Enjoying the present.


No comments:

Moving to a new blog for now..gailandneil2.blogspot.com

  This Travelling Life...the story continues...it seems that after 14 years and over 780 posts this blog has reached full capaci...