Sunday 21 June 2020

Lockdown Day 86 - Saturday 20 June

I am feeling pretty much over lockdown today.  Sometimes you don't want to create your own entertainment, you just want everything laid on. Today I'd like to swap the beauty and tranquility of the bush for some crazy and chaotic Saturday night in the city in New York, London, Singapore, Las Vegas. Or Phuket or Joburg! I want crowds. I want music. I want to dance. And I want to finally fall into bed in the early hours of the morning and sleep all day Sunday.
Lockdown is so middle-aged. Stuffy, formal, mind your manners Zooms and sitting upright in the dining room watching the acclaimed dance music duo Goldfish performing live in their livingroom on a Webinar! ( Yes, we really did that tonight - great music, kak in every other way! )

No comments:

Moving to a new blog for now..gailandneil2.blogspot.com

  This Travelling Life...the story continues...it seems that after 14 years and over 780 posts this blog has reached full capaci...