Thursday 27 August 2020

Magoebaskloof : Lockdown Day 152 - Tuesday 25 August

Johan and Neil went trout fishing for the morning. What peace and quiet all by myself. I was enjoying sitting outside with the laptop and coffee and watching birds in the garden but my allergies got too much and I had to move inside. That's a sure sign that spring is here. Yippee!
I can really recommend Magoebaskloof Birders' Cottages.
Email: mbcottage1@gmail.com
Cell: 084 402 3709
Website: www.birderscottage.co.za
And I continue to make plans, at least for September and October!
" Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on the shore and merely existed?"
Hunter S Thompson.

No comments:

Moving to a new blog for now..gailandneil2.blogspot.com

  This Travelling Life...the story continues...it seems that after 14 years and over 780 posts this blog has reached full capaci...