Tuesday 17 November 2020

Lockdown Day 231 to Day 236 - Thursday 12 November to Tuesday 17 November

We are back at Ximongwe for a week. Our home. After this we won't be returning for quite a while. It's hard. Today I feel sad that we are moving on more definitely; lost and adrift on a sea of  pandemic insecurity. We have plans, some loose and some fixed until mid- Feb 2021. It's tough living in an uncertain world but move on, we shall, with this traveling life that is our passion and our destiny. In lockdown we have had a glimpse of a more settled life at the end of this track but we are not ready to park off in any one station just yet.
Di and Marjo joined us for a few days of RandR - a lot of good food and good wine with great friends. Ronell and Johan we will miss you and this little piece of paradise a lot.Hopefully when all this Covid madness is over you can come and enjoy a bit of our travelling life with us too.
As hard as it is, I am calling this my last Lockdown in Paradise post - 236 days - almost 8 months. I started on my first day at Ximongwe and I am ending on my last day at Ximongwe. I will continue to post on Facebook every few days and return to my usual travel blog so you are not going to get rid of me just yet. And hopefully we'll see you on our travels again soon.

No comments:

Moving to a new blog for now..gailandneil2.blogspot.com

  This Travelling Life...the story continues...it seems that after 14 years and over 780 posts this blog has reached full capaci...