Tuesday 15 September 2020

Lockdown Day 172 - Monday 14 September

The weather is hotting up and our Ximongwe check-out date is looming ever closer. I am so at home here; how will I ever leave? But then again I am used to moving. Home is where the heart is... For me that's where family and friends are. Hey, you guys are spread all over the world! That's why I can settle in anywhere! I have lots of homes! Our travelling is divided into two types. I visit "Social Destinations"  and "Tourist Destinations." Exploring new places is great but hanging out with friends and family is better... Sometimes you can do touristy things at "home" and sometimes you can explore tourist destinations with friends too.

No comments:

Moving to a new blog for now..gailandneil2.blogspot.com

  This Travelling Life...the story continues...it seems that after 14 years and over 780 posts this blog has reached full capaci...