Monday 21 September 2020

Lockdown Day 178 - Sunday 20 September

For breakfast I made Sri Lankan hoppers; fermented coconut/rice pancakes with egg and sambal.
Some good habits started in Lockdown like daily blog writing and adventurous cooking will be easy to continue but others like walking and exercising and drawing have spluttered to a halt and will require some resurrection. I do need to spend time on my travel cookery blog again too. We're also in the habit of drinking really good coffee, wine, gin and whisky. We'll miss the Limpopo avos though- they are the best in the world!
I spent time sorting out the pantry/kitchen crates that fit in the drawer system of the new bakkie. This will be our first camping trip with the new car. 
I've been here many times before; the sadness of leaving mixed with the anticipation of what lies ahead. Story of my life, I guess.

No comments:

Moving to a new blog for now..gailandneil2.blogspot.com

  This Travelling Life...the story continues...it seems that after 14 years and over 780 posts this blog has reached full capaci...